you must complete 4 separate papers. Select the papers from the current peer-reviewed original research literature (nothing before 2016 is acceptable) that uses gene transfer and expression as its major goal (it can be the only goal but doesn’t have to be) in journals like Science, Nature, Cell, Molecular and Cellular Biology, etc. Trade magazines, like BioTechniques, are NOT acceptable for this.
Written paper must include
1. Overall scientific goal(s)
2. Gene being transferred, how and why
3. Vector specifics (such as plasmid, regulatory cassettes, etc)
4. Recipient specifics (what cells and why)
5. Detection of transfer/expression
6. Your suggestions for improvement, or why their approach was the best one for
the goals. (You can’t just say they did a good job. Look critically)
7. Include a photocopy of your selected paper (IT WILL NOT BE RETURNED)Written papers must be word processed and no more than 2 double-spaced pages. Figures or tables may be included as additional pages, but you can also just refer to them in your narrative since a photocopy of the paper will be included. No handwritten assignments will be accepted.
The paper above is written by my teacher
the teacher wants four 4 papers from 4 articles that are not before 2016 published and should be peer review. Each article for each paper so 4 articles for 4 papers and each paper is one to two pages maximum. each paper have the the 7 points above, not as a paragraph but as a points from one to six while number 7 i will print the full text and attach it with the papers.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"