Below are two articles for the final paper; one quantitative and one qualitative. Select either the quantitative or the qualitative article and utilize the American Nurses Association Framework for How to Read and Critique a Research Study found below.
Moore, J., Prentice, D., & McQuestion, M. (2015). Social interaction and collaboration among oncology nurses. Nursing Research and Practice, 2015(Article ID 248067), 1-7. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/248067
Walker, R., Huxley, L., Juttner, M., Burmeister, E., Scott, J., & Aitken, L. M. (2016, February 12). A pilot randomized controlled trial using prophylactic dressings to minimize sacral pressure injuries in high-risk hospitalized patients. Clinical Nursing Research: An International Journal. 1-20. doi: 10.1177/1054773816629689
For this assignment, develop a scholarly paper that addresses the following criteria:
- Compare and contrast qualitative and quantitative research designs.
- Critique the selected article using section one (1), a-n of the ANA Framework for How to Read and Critique a Research Study posted in the Weekly Guide/Week 7-SEE ATTACHED
- Provide rationale for the responses to the questions supporting the conclusions about the chosen article.
- Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
- Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, supporting paragraphs, a conclusion, and a reference page.
- Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’).
- The scholarly paper should be five to six pages excluding the title and reference pages.
- Include a minimum of five (5) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals to support the paper. One reference may be the textbook. References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
- APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, introductory paragraph, purpose statement a reference page, and in-text citations).