POWER POINT PRESENTATION.
15 SLIDES WITH NOTES
FOR NURSING PROGRAM BACHELORS IN NURSING ON WEST COAST UNIVERSITY
Follow these assignment parameters in your presentation:
- Identify three short-term goals and three long-term goals related to your professional aspirations. You may also include a five-year plan if you wish. These goals should be reasonable within the time frames presented.
- Describe how you plan to meet your professional goals:
· What steps will you take?
· What milestones will you set? (How will you know you are making progress?)
· How will you use your strengths to meet your goals?
· What challenges do you foresee, and how will you overcome them to meet your goals?
· Include opportunities to leverage your ePortfolio and other resources to meet your goals.
- Explain how this nursing program and specific courses or assignments within it impacted your goals (goals met and goals still to achieve).
· Identify specific achievements during your program (e.g., a goal GPA, an attendance goal, certificates, improved writing skills).
· Self-evaluate your success at meeting the program outcomes and essentials.
- Identify memorable assignments or courses, epiphanies, or moments when your course work directly impacted your professional work.
- Describe your current nursing philosophy and reflect on how it supports your goals and aspirations.
- Be sure to include an introduction (introduce yourself briefly) and a conclusion to your presentation.
Information is presented in a clear, logical order with an apparent beginning, middle, and end. The speaker does not jump around from one idea to another. A clear closing to the presentation is provided.
All parameters of the assignment are met. Links to supporting documents and visual aids are used to support the spoken content when needed. Technical terms are well defined in language appropriate for the target audience. References to documents or visual aid components are specific and clear so that they can be easily identified. Presentation contains accurate and complete information. Ideas, facts, and information provided demonstrate a strong, confident, understanding of the assignment.
The assignment consistently follows current APA format and is free from errors in formatting, citation, and references. No grammatical, spelling, or punctuation errors. All sources are cited and referenced correctly.