NURBN 2000: Transition to Nursing Studies- Adult Health Report Writing Assignment
Introduction As part of your Assessment Task 3 –Part B in this course, NURBN2000 Transition to Nursing Studies, you are required to complete a comprehensive health assessment on one of the following;
Adult Health Assessment
Assessment Outline: 1. Students are required to discuss in 500 words the physical and mental health components for the assessment case study/patient/client. This will need to be written according to academic standards and conventions.
2. Identify 4 major issues for Kevin/patient/client and write a summary of your overall assessment of this person. Ensuring that you use ‘objective’ language. This would be similar to what you would write in nursing notes as an admission history.
3. Using the Nursing diagnosis section of the Adult health assessment booklet identify and list as many nursing diagnosis that may relate to Kevin/patient/client and the evidence from assessment that supports this.
4. Now prioritise the nursing problems (diagnoses) into the 3 most important to formulate a nursing care plan.
5. Develop a nursing care plan with rationale and related interventions that could be implemented for Kevin/patient/client.
6. Be sure to identify ways that you could measure success in relation to each of these Interventions- complete the evaluation sections of the care plan.
Write a 500 word referenced piece that discusses the physical and mental health components for Kevin / patient / client. This will need to be written according to academic standards.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"