· Read chapter 11 of the class textbook attached as reference
· Review the attached PowerPoint presentation.
· Once done work on the following exercises;
Culture, Family, and Community
1. Write a one-page summary on the role of the family in the care and health of patients.
· Include a discussion of the dynamics of family and culture related to health beliefs and community health.
· Identify a few cultures that have male heads of family who make decisions for all family members.
2. Write a paragraph on how to establish health screening for hypertension in a community center such as a church or park district.
· What are the primary planning issues to consider while planning the health screening? How can you ensure that the screening was effective?
· Search for a website that advertises for a health fair or health intervention in a community site.
3. Write a one-paragraph summary.
Present your assignment in an APA format word document, Arial 12.
Check in Turnitin to verify originality.
A minimum of 3 evidence-based references besides the class textbook must be used.
A minimum of 700 words in total is required.
Please make sure to follow the instructions as given.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.