As written in our textbook, “Social exchange theoryessentially entails a weighing of the costs and rewards in a given relationship. Rewards are outcomes that we get from a relationship that benefit us in some way, while costs range from granting favors to providing emotional support.”
1. Identify two (2) personal relationships (remember these relationshipsmeet emotional, relational, and instrumental needs, as they are intimate, close, and interdependent relationships such as those we have with best friends, partners, or immediate family)
2. Write a few sentences describing the first relationship (without using names).
3. Write three (3) paragraphs about this relationship explaining the costs, rewards, interdependence, and commitment. Be sure to include:
4. Write a few sentences describing the second relationship (without using names).
5. Write three (3) paragraphs about this relationship explaining the costs and rewards (listed above), interdependence, and commitment.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"