– For the Topic choose something related to new mothers in hospitals rejecting newborn vaccines. Basically saying how much better it is for them to have it. The three Vaccines are hepatitis B, Vitamin K, and erythromycin eye ointment.
– My program of study is Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP).
– The PICOT question format is a consistent “formula” for developing answerable, researchable questions. When you write a good one, it makes the rest of the process of finding and evaluating evidence much more straightforward.
· P: Population/patient – age, gender, ethnicity, individuals with a certain disorder
· I: Intervention/indicator (Variable of Interest) – exposure to a disease, risk behavior, prognostic factor
· C: Comparison/control – could be a placebo or “business as usual” as in no disease, absence of risk factor, Prognostic factor B
· O: Outcome – risk of disease, accuracy of a diagnosis, rate of occurrence of adverse outcome
· T: Time – the time it takes for the intervention to achieve an outcome or how long participants are observed
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"