Feeding, eating, and elimination disorders can be difficult to detect and treat. Parents need education and information to determine if their infant, child, or adolescent may have these types of disorders. A Parent Guide can be a useful tool to help both the clinician and the parent in understanding the child or adolescent and providing behavioral strategies for helping families work with these disorders. For this Discussion, you will be assigned a feeding, eating, or elimination disorder.
In this Discussion, you develop a Parent Guide for your assigned feeding, eating, or elimination disorder.
· Analyze signs and symptoms of feeding, eating, and elimination disorders
· Analyze pathophysiology of feeding, eating, and elimination disorders
· Analyze diagnosis and treatment methods for feeding, eating, and elimination disorders
· Create professional cover letters, resumes, and portfolios
To Prepare for this Assignment: PowerPoint
· Discussions instructions below.
Using evidence-based research, design and develop a Parent Guide for your assigned disorder including: see attachment .
· Signs and symptoms
· How the disorder is diagnosed
· Treatment options
Provide a minimum of three academic references
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"