Summary of the introduction including the research question
you need to evaluate a medical article, use ALL of these questions to guide your evaluation:
The student’s paper will need to include a title page, at least four pages of content, and a reference list (in APA format). The body of the paper needs to include the following:
· Summary of the introduction including the research question (RQ) to be investigated.
· Identification of research methods, participants, and statistical tests used to evaluate data. Did the methods seem appropriate for what was being studied and measured?
· Examination of the results section. What was significant or non-significant?
· Critique the discussion. Do the results support the hypothesis or answer the research question? Does the author disclose potential bias and limitations of the study? Are explanations acceptable?
· Evaluate the conclusion(s). Are they based on valid research and appropriately supported by others? Are they relevant to the professional discipline?
· How can this research be applied to your future clinical practice in respiratory care?
please stay away if you have no idea about this.
the article research link is http://etsu-edu-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo_library/libweb/action/display.do?frbrVersion=5&tabs=detailsTab&ct=display&fn=search&doc=TN_doaj_soai_doaj_org_article_e4b09e56440a4e1c90009de85bbf340c&indx=1&recIds=TN_doaj_soai_doaj_org_article_e4b09e56440a4e1c90009de85bbf340c&recIdxs=0&elementId=0&renderMode=poppedOut&displayMode=full&frbrVersion=5&frbg=&rfnGrpCounter=1&dscnt=0&scp.scps=scope%3A%28ETSU_Print%29%2Cscope%3A%2801ETSU_BEPRESS+%29%2Cscope%3A%28ETSU-E%29%2Cscope%3A%2801ETSU_LIBGUIDES%29%2Cprimo_central_multiple_fe&tb=t&fctV=%5B2015+TO+2017%5D&mode=Basic&vid=01ETSU&rfnGrp=1&tab=default_tab&srt=rank&fctN=facet_searchcreationdate&vl(freeText0)=Upper%20respiratory%20tract%20infections%20research&dum=true&dstmp=1499805895832
is asked user name use this
user name: Aldossary
Pass word: Sa933556
i will attach an exampel you can use to help you. use the same formatt
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"