1. review the leading health indicators for Illinois state
2. Review the leading health indicators listed on the Healthy People 2020 web site
3. Browse the 2006: A Review of the Major Health Issues
4. Investigate one leading health indicator that is consistent from the state, national, and global leading health indicators:
a. Assess the selected health problem globally, then locally in your community. (Chicago)
b. Compare and contrast the issue globally, nationally, and locally.
5. Discuss the Healthy People 2020 and/or state objectives developed to aIDress the leading health indicator you selected:
a. Include the role of a community health nurse implementing health promotion or disease prevention education for the selected health issues.
b. What are the challenges?
6. Identify one ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses (2001) tenet that aIDresses health promotion and disease prevention. What is the nursing responsibility in health promotion and disease
7. Use the uploaded material as reference and in-text citation, use one aIDitional scholarly approved reference.
8. Write a 1 to 2 pages paper.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.