Read the following article about workplace violence, link = http://www.ottawamenscentre.com/news/20060325_dupont.htm
Please answer the following questions:
1. In your opinion, should the hospital be found liable for the death of Lori DuPont? If so, why? If not, why not?
2. What steps could the hospital have taken to have prevented the deaths of the parties in this case?
3. The hospital argues that this is a domestic matter that should not be played out in the workplace, do you agree or disagree?
4. Do you think that the revisions to the Occupational Health and Safety Act will prevent another event such as the death of Lori DuPont? Why or why not?
5. Would you make any other recommendations to prevent the circumstances of Lori DuPont‘s death?
this link might help you answer the questions:http://www.ohrc.on.ca/en/iv-human-rights-issues-all-stages-employment/12-resolving-human-rights-issues-workplace
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.