powerpoint presentation for this assignment i would like you to imagine you have been asked to create a presentation for a community meeting to explain the types of health care services provided through outpatient hospital and long term care provider
This module discussed the many components of the U.S. Health Care Delivery System. It is complex, and many people do not understand all the components or how they work together to provide health care and promote positive health outcomes.
For this assignment, I would like you to imagine you have been asked to create a presentation for a community meeting to explain the types of health care services provided through outpatient, hospital, and long-term care providers.
Community Presentation Assignment Guidelines
1. You may use PowerPoint, Prezi, or other presentation software of your choosing. The one requirement is that I need to be able to review it without installing software on my computer. Before beginning this assignment, review the HSA PowerPoint Tools located in the Course Resources module.
2. This is to be a 15 minute presentation including the following:
Introduction / Overview
Define a medical home
Using a medical home perspective, discuss outpatient services including primary care providers and specialists, community health centers, telephone triage, home care, and the need for care coordination across providers.
Hospital types and changing services
Long-term care and Hospice (community-based and residential)
3. Presentation should be 12 to 16 slides (not including title or references slides).
4. Use in-text citations for outside sources used on each slide where the audience may see the source.
5. Avoid full sentences and paragraphs. Use key bulleted phrases on the slide. The audience is better able to process the information.
6. Provide additional details [Required] about the information to be discussed during the presentation without making the slide too busy. If the software permits (i.e., PowerPoint) use the notes section to provide additional details. Otherwise, submit a separate document with your notes.
7. Do not use information taken directly from the source (i.e., no quotes).
8. Provide at least three scholarly references in addition to the textbook (cite on slide and reference at the end). Wikipedia, WebMD, Answers.com, and About.com are not acceptable resources.
9. Include at least four relevant images and appropriate citations, if necessary (i.e., if they are not free ClipArt).