Neighborhood Public Policy Paper Grading Rubric
· The paper, including the title page, reference page, tables, and/or appendices, follows APA guidelines for format as directed by the instructor. (No abstract needed)
· Do you think this scenario represents a public safety or public health issue?
· How does this scenario exemplify how the legislative process influences public health?
· Do you think that the Neighborhood Council should have acted in a different manner on this issue? Explain why or why not.
· What might Angie Young and proponents of the speed bumps have done differently to receive a more favorable response from the Neighborhood Council?
· What options for political influence might a person pursue in an effort to change public health policy?
· The content is comprehensive and accurate.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.