drawn from practice/placement demonstrating understanding and insight into the care of (one or more) patient(s) in your care. NOT a reflective piece
Have a deep and systematic understanding of the fundamental principles of the sciences that underpin and are applied to nursing and health;
2. Demonstrate a conceptual understanding of health as a human experience, through analysis and discourse, mediated by the individual, social and global contexts. Please use the below points.
1. Please note it is not a mental health but Adult inpatient ward nursing Patient came in with cardiovascular problem e.g. irregular breathing pattern, Atria Fibrillation or Ventricular Fibrillation on further examination has taken paracetamol overdose.
2. Talk about patient History
3. Talk about medication of patient as well as changes that may occur
4. And Therapeutic interventions
5. The most important Bio Psycho social (again it is NOT a Mental health Nursing. It just means Biology aspect of it ,Psychology aspect of it ans Social aspect of it. Does he have Family children that assist.
6. Now although it is not a reflective piece thelast paragraph which can be about 150 word should show a bit of reflection
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"