1200 East 55th Street Brooklyn, NY11234 *347–351-2233* email Lynejules@gmail.com
To obtain employment in the field of environmental health that will allow me to develop
Research while continuing my education
Grand Canyon UniversityExpected-11/2018
Master of Public Health (MPH) GPA: 3.25
Relevant Courses: Strategies, research techniques and theories that address public health challenges
Statistical analysis using qualitative and quantitative methods utilized in public health practice
Measurement, reliability and validity of research design and implementation
Epidemiological approaches to exploring disease patterns and injury in the human population
Utilizing Health Care policy as a framework to analyze how health is defined and health care is delivered in the U.S. and around the world
Components and competing factors in the delivery of public health services
St. John’s University, Queens, NY 09/2004-06/2009
Bachelor of Science/ Health Services Administration GPA: 3.20
HealthCare Related Experience:Health Alliance Health, Intern. Brooklyn NY August 2018 – Present
Public Health Educator/Researcher Intern.
• Disease prevention
• Community Health background
• Event planning and coordination
• Strong decision maker
• Complex problem solving skills
• Observe a variety of health professionals during their everyday routines
• Input patient information into electronic medical records software to assist with accurate billing and patient
• Completed 200+ hour within four months of practicum.
• Duties included typical office job functions such as copying, analyzing, communicating, and computing information.
• Identified and analyzed public health data to develop relevant programs and policies.
• Implemented base Tobacco prevention and health Promotion and disease prevention development programs within the community.
• Community Health and Prevention Department (Summer 2018)
• Conducted extensive research related to prescription drug abuse in middle aged professionals
• Performed a feasibility study related to using text messaging to deliver health education messages to teens •
• Produced a manual including guidelines for communicating health education topics to young adults
• Conducted literature reviews, teacher and student surveys
Fidelis Health Care of New York, (Nonprofit) Rego Park, NY 10/2012-Present Accounts Payable Associate:
• Entering invoices into PeopleSoft for Payment
• Printing Voucher Register and Control Group Register
• Monitoring payment status of accounts
• Assisting in monthly closings.
• Printing PO on E-Procurement
• Compiling and maintaining accounts payable records
• Assisting other Department with accounts payable inquiries
Ear Nose & Throat Associates of New York, Flushing, NY 09/2008 – 04/2011
• Greeted patients and scheduled appointments / Maintained medical records of the patients
• Collected payments from patient by following the insurance guidelines
• Provided patients charts to Insurance Companies / Proofread/Mailed letter to Primary Doctors
• Scheduled appointments for interview / Maintained Excel spreadsheet
• Ordered office supplies / Received and distributed mails and faxes on a daily basis
• Maintained HIPAA standards of security and confidentiality
• Computer skills: Microsoft Work, PowerPoint and Excel
• Language skills: Proficient in French and Creole
• American Public Health Association (APHA)
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.