- Review this weeks resources and reflect on the role public health has in improving population health outcomes.
- Review the framework of roles public health plays in achieving population health outcomes as presented in Reintegrating Health Care and Public Health: A Population Health Imperative (Montero & Terrillion, 2013).
- Review this weeks case study profiles and choose one that represents a population health problem of interest.
- Research the population health problem further for a deeper understanding of the issue. Identify at least two scholarly resources to support your presentation.
- To prepare:
- Create a poster to present a population health issue from a public health perspective. Refer to the poster presentation guidelines found in this weeks resources
As you prepare to connect with a healthcare professional regarding population health partnership experiences, consider the benefits you might gain from learning from someone elses experience and what that means for you professionally.
In preparation , this week you will focus on developing questions you might ask your interviewee to learn about their experience with partnerships toward the achievement of population health outcomes.
- Review the expectations and instructions for Assignment 1 in Week 4: Partnerships for Population Health Interview.
- Identify an appropriate person to interview for the Assignment.
- Draft 57 interview questions based on the Interview Guide document and Fawcett (2010), provided in this weeks Resources
Montero, J. T., & Terrillion, A. (2013). Reintegrating health care and public health: A population health imperative. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice, 19(5),493496. doi:10.1097/PHH.0b013e3182a19fb0
U.S. Department of H