Population Health Care Delivery Project.
The four components of this Population Health Care Delivery Project include:
- community risk assessment;done
- intervention development;done
- implementation plan;done
- evaluation plan.
In this unit you will complete the Evaluation Plan for your Population Health Care Delivery Project.
You will write a 3–5 page MS word document (excluding the title and reference pages) which contains:
- a detailed evaluation plan for your Population Health Care Delivery Project including;
- care delivery models reflecting emerging epidemiologic, genomic, and sociocultural knowledge for specific populations; and
- innovative approaches to health planning, health policy, and health care delivery systems within the context of epidemiology.
- rationales supporting design of the evaluation plan; and
- a minimum of five peer reviewed evidence based journal articles with findings relevant to your target population and implementation.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition format.
Attached grading rubric and past work